Sunday, May 8, 2011

Great Weekend!!!!

My baby and I had a great walk/run this weekend.  She has so much energy.  She probably would have run the entire thing if I would have let her, but I don't think she is quite ready to run an entire mile and a half yet.  Maybe in a couple of years.  I got flowers from her for Mother's day and a big hug and kiss.  Best gift ever!  Tomorrow finals begin, so I'm looking forward to running this week.  I need to release some of this stress.  Plan to get to school early tomorrow to do more reviewing and finish some notes.  Almost done with them but the hand was cramping.

Found out that I do actually have some fashion sense.  Bought my outfit to where at my grandparent's 50th Anniversary party.  Now I just need to drop 10 lbs this month so that it will look great on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment