Friday, May 13, 2011

Apparently, running 2 days in a row is a bad thing for me.  My brain and my body aren't communicating very well.  My brain says "Yes, you can run multiple days in a row.  It will be great!  10 lbs you're going down!"  But my knee says "Think again".  Wednesday I ended up having to wear the brace, which is very uncomfortable but it did feel better after putting it on.  Yesterday I was going to go after mom got home, but other things intervened.  Tonight we all did a mile.  Little one refused to run but we got a little bit of a jog in there.  Tomorrow we will be going for a run while Mom does her long run.  Looking forward to it.  I want to get this weight off and look great in my outfit and I want to be in great shape for my trip next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment